Simple & Elegant
Try this recipe for an easy dish that looks like you spent all day preparing!
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 2 large shallots, peeled and quartered
• 4 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• black pepper, freshly ground
• 4 whole spiny lobster, split in half lengthwise
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in processor and blend until almost smooth.
2. Spread 1 heaping teaspoon seasoned butter over each lobster tail.
3. In a small saucepan, melt remaining seasoned butter; keep warm.
4. Grill lobster tails, shell side down, 6 minutes.
5. Turn over and grill until meat is just opaque in center, about 2 minutes.
6. Serve with melted butter, grilled fresh asparagus and large cherry tomatoes
Steamed Lobster Tail with Lemon Orzo
Simmer 1 cup orzo in a saucepan with 2 1/2 cups water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon dried mint, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon paprika and 2 strips lemon zest, stirring occasionally, until the orzo is tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly. Stir in 2 chopped scallions, the juice of 1 lemon, and salt to taste.
Steam lobster tails in shell just until the shell turns red. Remove and place over orzo.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with melted butter.